Our Favorite Things: July 2017
We're well into the swing of summer here at 1767, and for us, that means craft shows, lots of commission work and grilling huge meals at our brand new workspace. Here are a few of this month's favorite things from the Internet and IRL.
- Pops of color. We're not usually big on bright, vibrant colors in our work, but a few commission pieces (like this guy above) have us thinking a little differently. We're especially loving the way these bright pinks and blues look against the natural wood.
- Shop decor. With our first showroom and storefront opening this summer, we've been hunting for tons of inspiration online. We're currently loving bright white brick, clean, minimal shelving filled with not-so-minimal collections and vibrant Turkish rugs.
- Funny Instagrammers. While we use Instagram a lot for business, there are also a few accounts that always have us laughing. This month we're really loving @MrOrlandoSoria, an interior designer for Homepolish who is just as hilarious as he is talented.
- Meal planning. With so much going on around the new shop, we've found it really helpful to prep some quick and healthy meals for the week on Sunday afternoon. Have you guys tried meal planning? Give us your tips!
- Documentaries. We've been watching a ton of documentaries, both at home and in our down-time at the shop. This list has some great ideas about the best new ones to watch on Netflix, but we'd love to hear your favorites, too.