It's not even officially summer yet, but Nashville sure feels like it. In between transforming part of our new studio into a showroom, keeping up with our usual custom projects and fulfilling orders, we've barely had time to enjoy the hot weather. Here are a few of the things we've been doing (or thinking about!) in our down-time.
- New restaurants. It's no secret that we're big eaters around here, and with so many new restaurants popping up in Nashville every day, it's hard to keep up! We've been loving the Palm Springs vibes over at the new Little Octopus location for a few months now, but we also can't wait to check out Henrietta Red (and its gorgeous space).
- Plant shopping. We're not about to reveal the so-called "secret" plant nurseries and greenhouses around Nashville, but let's just say if you keep your eyes peeled you can stumble upon quite a few. We can't wait to fill our new showroom with lots of greenery.
- Tulum. Summer is our busiest season, so we're definitely not the summer vacation types, but we're dreaming of a fall vacation once things slow down a bit. Has anyone been to Tulum, Mexico? Give us your tips!
- Kendrick Lamar. We blast the new Kendrick all day in the shop, and wherever you work, we hope you do too. Plus, these incredible videos of dogs listening to the new album are so good!
- Broad City. Have you guys seen the trailers for the new season of Broad City? It doesn't come back until August, but we can't wait.