Our Favorite Things: Instagram Edition
If you follow us on Instagram, you know that we love taking photos of new work and sharing our favorite Nashville hangout spots. Instagram is definitely our favorite form of social media, so we figured we'd share a few of our go-to accounts when we're looking for some inspiration.
- becrowbe. This account is great for a heavy dose of jungalow inspiration, bohemian-style interior design ideas and some serious rug goals.
- leannefordinteriors. This LA-and-Pittsburgh-based interior designer just got her first show picked up by HGTV, and we can't wait to see more of her stark white interiors, unique framed artwork ideas and vintage textiles.
- generalstore. This one has been on everyone's radar for a while, but we still can't get enough of the dusky-white images of this home store's LA and SF brick-and-mortar locations.
- peopleiveloved. When we're looking for some happy thoughts (or a great gift), we turn to Carissa Potter Carlson's popular illustrations and paper goods.
- popandscott. We haven't found many sofas cooler than the ones made by this Australian furniture design company.
- lockelandleatherworks. Our friends and fellow Nashvillians over at Lockeland Leather Works are always posting great close-ups of their awesome leather goods and cool process photos.
- thejoshuatreehouse. When we're feeling stressed, we take a nice little scroll through the Joshua Tree House and imagine chilling in the desert.
- rugandweave. Whether you're shopping for a new rug or just browsing, this is the place for perfect antique rugs and Moroccan beni ourain pillows.
- workspacegoals. Our workspace looks a little different from these, but even despite the lack of wood and saws, we can't help but imagine ourselves in this account full of inspiring desks and offices.