Our Favorite Things: April 2017
Happy April, y'all! We're getting into the summer show groove and working on a bunch of fun projects, but until we can announce those, we're excited to share some of our favorite things that we found online and IRL this month.
- Bathroom Inspo. We're in the midst of home renovations, and one of the things we're most excited about is the bathroom. We can't wait to shed the old, dated light fixtures, freshen things up with neutral textiles and replace the mirror with something bigger. Check out our Pinterest for some bathroom inspiration.
- Serving Tray Styling. If you follow us on Instagram you probably saw our new 1767 serving trays. We're finding lots of styling inspiration for using them for cocktails, breakfast in bed or even to corral items on our coffee tables.
- Crashing on HBO. This month, we're loving Pete Holmes' new show Crashing. Have you been watching?
- Grilling. We're all about grilling up huge meals for our friends and the 1767 team as soon as the warm weather hits. One of our favorite things to make is marinated carne asada, either in the form of tacos or massive burritos.
- Summer shows. We're always on the road for markets and pop-up shops in the spring and summer, so make sure to keep an eye on our events page to see where we'll be!