Our Favorite Things: March 2017
March was a pretty great month for us, and we're here to share a few of the fun and inspiring things that got us through the month. Here are our favorite things from around the shop and around our home in March.
- Crush It Harder. This month, we were fortunate enough to be invited to speak at an event hosted by Crush It Harder, a pair of Nashville-based business coaches. We're not really used to speaking in front of a group, but it ended up being really fun and inspiring to share our story with fellow small business owners in Nashville.
- "If You Build It" on Netflix. We're huge documentary fans over here, and this one hit especially close to home for us. If you're interested in design, woodworking or just happy stories, we recommend checking this out.
- California. We're heading out to our hometown in Southern California this month, and we couldn't be happier to get in some sunshine and much-needed family time. We also can't wait to eat our old favorite foods that we can't get in Nashville, especially shabu-shabu.
- Moody Blues. Is anyone else loving deep, moody blues everywhere in interiors? We made a whole Pinterest board dedicated to this design trend.
- Paloma Cocktails. Now that the weather's pretty steadily warm in Nashville, we're craving all the warm weather cocktails. We're especially excited to whip up a few batches of grapefruit-filled Palomas once the work week is through. Cheers, everyone!