Looking back on September, we completely understand why it seems like the month just flew by. We've been busy with traveling for out-of-town shows, ramping up our commission jobs, and keepin' on keepin' on with inventory for our fall line. Not to mention a few fun trips, weddings, and secret projects that we have to keep under wraps for the time being.
When we had time to stop and catch our breath, these were the things that we loved on the web and IRL in the month of September.
- Statement art pieces. We always find major interior inspiration on Pinterest, and this month, we found ourselves pinning all kinds of simple rooms with large, eye-catching artwork.
- USA Today's 10 Best. This month we were nominated as one of USA Today's 10 Best Makers in the USA, which was a huge honor. We're currently in first place (crazy!), but you can still vote on the USA Today site.
- Cooler fall weather. Nashville is known for its seemingly endless summers, which means that we were having 80-degree days well into September. We're loving the current cooler temperatures, chilly mornings, and the smell of our fall favorite Cedar + Clove candle to cozy up a room.
- Funny Instagram accounts. While we love Instagram for connecting us with our customers and finding inspiration, it's also great for a laugh. Our current favorite funny gal is @pamlovesferrariboys , who could probably teach us a thing or two about building a personal brand.
- "The Mind of a Chef" on Netflix. Have you guys gotten addicted to this PBS show yet? It's now available on Netflix, and we love Anthony Bourdain's narration alongside the incredible shots of cooking and travel.